It’s hard to believe the summer is almost over! The time has just flown by and before I know it I will be reaching for my sweater and watching the leaves change color.
The summer is such a fun time for people and our pets. I don’t have a dog myself, but when the weather is warm, I see them outside enjoying the sun and it’s hard to find a dog that’s not happy to be outdoors. Dogs just really seem to love their summer!
In celebration of the warm weather coming to an end, I’ve compiled some photos of wonderfully happy dogs enjoying the dog days of summer.
:: Has your dog been enjoying his/her summer? Share it in the comments! ::
More on Babble:
- 10 Things You Don’t Want to Hear the Doctor Say During Birth
- 15 Of The Best ‘Misunderstood Shark’ Memes in Honor of Shark Week
- Top 10 Wackiest Dog Names of 2013
- 10 Wackiest Cat Names of 2013
- 12 Annoying Things People Do When They’re in Love
- 10 Unexpected Benefits of a Growing Baby Bump
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!