One of the many things I really love about dogs is their ability to show their emotion all over their face. They are so expressive and happy, and loving and when it comes to corgi dogs, there is no one better at all that than them.
I came across a video uploaded by YouTube user Greg Andersen that shows an adorable corgi puppy named Lexi who feels totally guilty. Her owner asks her if she was the one responsible for digging up the grass and you can just read the guilt all over her face.
Have a watch below and not only will you get a giggle at this adorable dog, you can see that corgis may not always be so super happy all the time. They are however, still cute all the time.
:: Have you caught your dog doing something they feel guilty about? Share it in the comments! ::
More on Babble:
- 10 Things You Don’t Want to Hear the Doctor Say During Birth
- 15 Of The Best ‘Misunderstood Shark’ Memes in Honor of Shark Week
- Top 10 Wackiest Dog Names of 2013
- 10 Wackiest Cat Names of 2013
- 12 Annoying Things People Do When They’re in Love
- 10 Unexpected Benefits of a Growing Baby Bump
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!