As a parent, I get to see a lot of new “firsts” my kids get to experience. I see their first feed, their first smile, the first time the walk and I will experience this for a long time to come. Experiencing first things is an event everyone — people and animals get to experience. Even elephants!
I am not an expert on elephants, but I know happy when I see it. This adorable baby elephant is definitely happy and it shows every time he moves. And it makes me happy too, which is a perfect way to welcome the long weekend and bring a smile to everyone’s face.
In this cute video uploaded by YouTube user NancyBelal, we meet an adorable baby elephant and watch as he sees the ocean for the first time and immediately starts to play.
More on Babble
- 11 Pictures of Pets in Strollers
- Animal Twinsies! Animals That Look Like Other Animals
- Happy Friday! Enjoy a Cute Cat Roundup
- 10 Things My Kids Say Way Too Often
- 8 More Cats Doing Invisible Things