:: Throwing confetti! ::
Today is a day to celebrate. To realize how awesome life is thanks to one simple pleasure in our lives and give thanks to all they do to lift our spirirts, put things into perspective and make us all want to be better.
Today is National Cat Day! Founded back in 2005 by Animal Welfare Advocate Colleen Paige to serve as a day to bring awareness to the millions of sheltered cats in need of a good home. Celebrated every year on October 29th animal and cat lovers come together to spread the good word of the lovable feline and to advocate for their happiness. Their happiness and welfare makes life better…. trust me.
Like the internet needs a day to celebrate the life of cats! Nonetheless, click through to mark this day with pictures of adorable cats and interesting facts about these lovable creatures.
Photo credit: adapted from ihasb33r/Flickr
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
- 12 Best Halloween Costumes for Cats on Etsy
- 12 Different Ways to Cuddle, According to Cats
- 10 Most Beautiful Cat Breeds We Should All Own
- 8 Dogs Who Wish They Were Cats
- 10 Hard Truths That Are Better Heard When Told By Soft Kitties
- 15 Cats Caught in Tight Spaces