Signs Your Cat May Acutally Be a Dog [Video]Devan McGuinness
My brother has this cat who has been around for I think, 12 years. I am a total “cat person” and before my brothers cat I had not met one I didn’t like.
I was surprised too that this new cat was not one I wanted to be around. He is cute and looks like a cat, but there was something about him that I just couldn’t connect with.
Then, it was pointed out to me that his personality matches something other than a cat and it all made sense.
This cat was really a dog.
I am not a dog person, though I play with the idea of getting one — when I see a cat, I want it to act like a cat and this one didn’t. Those weird-to-me qualities that I couldn’t connect with totally fit the personality of a dog and all made sense in the world.
I came across this video on YouTube that outlines 8 signs your cat may actually be a dog — maybe things will become more clear to you about a cat in your life.
More on Babble:
- 8 Cats Who Tried to Sit But Just Don’t Fit
- 11 Cats Share Their Spring Break Plans
- 16 Best Cat GIFs on the Internet
- 10 Dog Professions and the Breeds Most Commonly Used
- 10 Ways to Encourage Your Child to Exercise More This Spring
- 12 Photos of Menswear Dog, the Most Dapper Dog Around
- Social MEowDIA Explained By Cats