I am a fan of apples, are you? I swear our household goes through one big bag every few days and it’s not unusual to find my kids eating one or two a day. As it turns out, bunnies really seem to love apples too.
I came across a fun video featuring two bunnies named Mary and George. They too seem to have a real love for apples and don’t care if it’s just the core left. They will fight to get it off high places and argue over who gets to eat their new food treasure.
In this awesome video uploaded by YouTube user kaoruterra, we watch two bunnies work to get their owner’s leftover apple core from breakfast out of the bowl on the table and fight over who gets to eat it:
More on Babble:
- Come On Get Happy: 25 Super, Smiling Animals
- Meet Biddy the Hedghog
- 10 Dogs React to the Latest “Game of Thrones” Episode
- “Arrested Development” Characters and Their Dog Counterparts
- Penguins in Costume and 14 Other Reasons Penguins Rock
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Marriage Through Loss and Grief