Infertility is not a journey that I wish on anyone. There are so many of us who unfortunately are struggling with infertility and, while I am struggling to believe if it will happen again for me, staying positive is important.
Hopefully there will be happy news for many of us soon and if and when that comes for you, a celebration will be in order. While these onesies are not necessarily “traditional,” they can mean a lot for those of us who are out there on the infertility side of pregnancy.
More on Babble:
- 16 Moments of Pregnancy That Will Stay With Me Forever
- Everything You Need For Your New York Yankees Baby Shower
- 13 Tips for Raising Compassionate Children
- 10 Things You Probably Only Do During Your First Pregnancy
- 8 Reasons I Believe My Next Pregnancy Will Be Extra Memorable
- 12 Ways to Stop Yelling at Your Kids