The leaves are changing color and falling off the trees. It’s a gorgeous array of colors, from red to orange to bright yellows and dull browns. I am a big fan of this season. The cooler temperatures just make me happy and sweater season is awesome!
I am not even pregnant yet, but we are big fans of names with meaning and some sort of story behind it. We’re already brainstorming some names to give our baby when the time comes to meet him/her and we’re always on the hunt for fun, creative names. Like I said, I am a big fan of the fall-season and so I have been looking at names for both boys and girls that make me think of autumn.
Some names are literal interpretations of the season and other names may have a different meaning, but they remind me of this time of year.
Click through to read 10 autumn and harvest inspired baby names:
Photo credit: adapted from iStockPhoto
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
- 12 Things Only a Pregnant Woman Could Get Away With
- 12 Reasons Why Pregnancy Didn’t Let Me Sleep
- 12 Interesting Facts About Baby Kicks While Pregnant
- 10 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Your Wife is in Labor
- 7 Ways He Should Not React to the News That You’re Pregnant