I love this time of year. The windows are open, you can hear the birds, smell the grass, and the shining sun is amazing. I am happy to have a baby on the way and that just makes this time so much sweeter. While I gestate, I like to find new inspirations for baby names and it turns out, those inspirations are all around us–even in what we see and smell.
Another common smell this time of year is all the neighbors’ barbecue dinners. I love the smell of a burger cooking and the spices and herbs that are being used to make the perfect steak. While I was sitting here taking in that lovely aroma, I realized there are a lot of fun baby names that can be inspired by the barbecue season. If you are like me and this is one of your most favorite times of year, if you love those smells coming through your window, you may find some inspiration there for your baby-to-be.
Here are 10 baby names inspired by the BBQ season:
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 18 Baby Names Inspired By Cocktails
- 9 Ways to Dress Up Your Bump For a Maternity Photo Shoot
- 9 Things That Seem to Make My Morning Sickness Worse
- 8 Things I Did Differently That I Believe Helped Me Get Pregnant
- 10 Things I’m Really Looking Forward To With This Pregnancy