One of the biggest must-haves for me during pregnancy is comfortable shoes but they’ve gotta be cute. Comfy + chic. During my non-pregnancy days I am all about the stilettos and wedges but when it comes to fall, I love breaking out the boots. We all know how swollen and achey our feet get during pregnancy so comfort is a must. Forget beauty is pain during pregnancy. Even though I did still rock 4 inch heels, I was sensible at times.
Grab a pair of leggings or skinny jeans and throw on a pair of great boots. It’s like my signature fall style; long cardigan belted with a skinny belt, tunic, leggings or skinny jeans and a great pair of boots. It’s a fun style to layer and accessorize, especially with the growing bump. Don’t worry, if you’re a girl on a budget, there are quite a few options out there for you too!
After the jump, get ready to go boot shopping after you browse these adorable yet oh-so-comfy boots for every gals style and budget.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 25 Beautiful Photos From a Timeless, Classic Yet Fun Newborn Photo Shoot
- 16 Seriously Inspiring Nurseries
- Show Off Your Bump: 7 Photos From A Family Maternity Shoot
- Grayson Has Arrived: 16 Photos + A Birth Story
- 6 Must-Have Post Delivery Items
- 5th and Final Time Stopping Labor
- 10 Tips, Tricks and Timesavers for the Busy Working Mom