At almost 23 weeks, I’ve already got my hospital bag packed. Why? Because you can never be to prepared and with my history, I’m usually visiting the hospital many times before labor and delivery. Especially considering I just got home from the hospital. I realized, I needed to be more prepared since last week I wasn’t and my husband had to run in the house and quickly pack my bag for me. Bless his heart, he tried but I definitely wouldn’t have packed differently. So upon arriving home, I did just that – packed my hospital bag!
I am not going to lie, I am a serious over packer but here are my ten essentials that I just can’t live without when heading to the hospital! I repeat: can’t live without!
Of course this doesn’t include toiletries, cell phone charger, snacks, my camera + all that good stuff! See what I’ve packed for my unborn here.
MORE ON BABBLE
- 8 Essentials I’ve Packed In My Littles Hospital Bag
- Update From My Hospital Bed, Pictorial Of My Week + Saving My Unborn
- Time To Shop: 12 Best Baby Shops on Etsy
- 10 Ways To De-Stress During Pregnancy (And Really, Anytime!)
- Battle With My Doctors: Because of Fetal Viabilty at 18 Weeks, You’re Going to Do Nothing for Me?