When you’re first pregnant, due date can seem like it’s years away. You feel like you have all the time in the world, but, before you know it, you’re nearing the end and you realize the baby will be here soon.
Those 9+ months can bring a lot of excitement. It’s like having a present that you’re waiting to open only it’s going to change your world and change who you are. It’s an amazing thing to look forward to!
There are some fun ways that you can countdown to that fully-cooked date. While it’s totally healthy for your baby to go over the “due date,” these countdowns are a fun way to stay connected and excited to the whole process.
More on Babble:
- 16 Moments of Pregnancy That Will Stay With Me Forever
- Everything You Need For Your New York Yankees Baby Shower
- 13 Tips for Raising Compassionate Children
- 10 Things You Probably Only Do During Your First Pregnancy
- 8 Reasons I Believe My Next Pregnancy Will Be Extra Memorable
- 12 Ways to Stop Yelling at Your Kids