Gender reveal parties are so much more fun that a generic baby shower. You get the opportunity to share which gender you’re about to add to your family and can be a fun place to reveal your baby’s name too — if you have one chosen.
Boy gender reveal parties mean a lot of pastel blues, greens and fun boy things. There are a lot of different themes that are perfect for the boy gender reveal party that can add to the fun of the gathering and finding great products to help tie it all together will help take the party to the best it can be.
I’ve scoured the amazing site Etsy to find the perfect items to get that you just must have for your “it’s a boy” gender reveal party. They’re totally affordable and just oh-so cute.
More on Babble
- 12 Things I Think I Forgot About Pregnancy
- 15 Maternity Dresses for Mother’s Day Brunch
- How to Improve Your Child’s Love of Reading
- 10 Things My Kids Say Way Too Often
- 8 More Cats Doing Invisible Things