I have never really had a nursery for my kids. Part of it was the space I was living in — it made more sense to have them in my room. The other part was, I wanted them in my room to co-sleep, if not bed-share.
That’s not to say that I don’t love the idea of a gorgeously decorated nursery full of whimsical beauty. I think there are some truly amazing room decor ideas and it’s hard not to want to jump into decorating a nursery when you’re pregnant and nesting.
Everyone loves their own space and even when we have another child, while they will be in our room again for the first year to two, I don’t discount decorating a small corner in the room with their stuff.
Decorating a nursery used to mean finding the perfect color, or getting a gorgeous mural on the wall. Now, there are so many options for stunning wall decals, perfect for those who don’t have the artistic ability or patience to draw it themselves.
Check out these 10 stunning nursery wall decals that would look amazing in any baby’s nursery:
More on Babble:
- 16 Moments of Pregnancy That Will Stay With Me Forever
- Everything You Need For Your New York Yankees Baby Shower
- 13 Tips for Raising Compassionate Children
- 10 Things You Probably Only Do During Your First Pregnancy
- 8 Reasons I Believe My Next Pregnancy Will Be Extra Memorable
- 12 Ways to Stop Yelling at Your Kids