When you think about how long you’re pregnant, 40-42 weeks sounds like a lifetime. During your first trimester, you feel like time is standing still as you wait to experience the more exciting things about pregnancy (like the baby moving instead of the enduring nausea) and naturally, we start to make bucket lists for our pregnancies.
I am the same way. I have a specific idea of how I would like this next — and potentially last — pregnancy to go. It’s taken me longer than I hoped to get here, so I want to make sure I enjoy and embrace all that carrying and growing a human inside your body can bring. I’ve spent time daydreaming about what I’d define as the perfect pregnancy, and I’ve made a list to go along with my imagination. But the more I stare at that list, the more I’m coming to terms to the fact that it will be tough to follow.
Even though I fully intend to complete it, chances are that I won’t!
Here are 10 things during pregnancy that are easier said than done:
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 18 Baby Names Inspired By Cocktails
- 9 Ways to Dress Up Your Bump For a Maternity Photo Shoot
- 9 Things That Seem to Make My Morning Sickness Worse
- 8 Things I Did Differently That I Believe Helped Me Get Pregnant
- 10 Things I’m Really Looking Forward To With This Pregnancy