I have a little obsession with Instagram. Between snapping pictures of the girls and connecting with other moms, I find that I can easily spend a lot of time on the app.
Not only is Instagram a great way to connect with others, but it is also a great way to find some style inspiration. Especially while you are pregnant. If you have felt anything like I have this pregnancy, the last thing you want to do is get up and spend time getting ready. But, you will be amazed that it actually can do wonders for your attitude if you do take the time to dress up and take care of yourself.
Maternity shopping can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be limited to the maternity section. Take a look at some of my favorite pregnant mamas to follow on Instagram for their fashionable style!
More from Lauren on Babble:
- 18 Things my 18 Month Old is Doing
- 10 Pregnancy Journals to Capture Every Moment
- Maternity Style: Little Black Dress
- 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Remember Before She Becomes a Middle Child
- 15 Fall Looks for Toddler Girls
- Living with Hyperemesis Gravidarum: 10 Ways I’m Getting Through It
- 10 Reasons to Embrace the Toddler Years
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!