32 Week Ramblings: Oh, And A Breech Babe Who Isn't TurningCasi Densmore-Koon
Okay, okay I know I still realistically have 8 weeks left until my due date however, we know my history and with 4 Littles on the books I’ve come close to my due date once. And considering they each come sooner, the last at 34 weeks – I do not want a c-section. So really, I’d love for him to turn now considering we are getting further along. I’ve had 4 pretty easy vaginal births, one without an epidural and they all have been pretty easy. Nothing I can really complain about. However, after having 4 easy births, I really hate hearing the word c-section from my doctors mouth.
– I’m anemic. Which you will read all about later today. I really can’t be in a situation where I would lose blood. And a c- section is just that sort of situation.
– Recovery time. Going home to a family of 5, I won’t have a ton of time to be down.
– The pain. Okay, I am not a whimp at all and have a very high tolerance for pain, but I heard c-sections are really painful and I am pretty scared of the unknown and I hate change. I like my natural birthing ways. I am not a fan of the unexpected.
So ladies – can you make me feel better about this whole breech situation? Did your Little turn at the last minute? I hear standing on your head works to turn them. Or did you have to have a c-section because they never turned? I am ready to read your comments so leave one below please! In the meantime, same a little prayer my little one decides to cooperate.
After this oh-so-cute sono picture today, I guess I can forgive him…for now!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 30 Weeks Pregnant and Passing Out? It’s Not My Favorite
- Why You Should Never Take Your Pregnancy For Granted
- 20 Seriously Cute Newborn Photos to Inspire Your Newborn Session
- Show Off Your Bump
- 15 Nurseries To Swoon Over
- It’s All About The Bump: 8 Photos From My 28 Week Maternity Shoot