Sunday, June 19th is Fathers Day. Every dad or soon to be dad needs to feel love and appreciated. With all of the changes going on with pregnancy, welcoming a new baby and feeling the pressure to support a family – make sure to make Fathers Day something special.
If you are pregnant, either for the first time or the fourth time – money can be tight. Even if he gives the classic line “I don’t need anything” here are a few suggestions for him to unwrap.
Remember: You can get creative without having to break the bank – these are all under $20!
Here are 5 Affordable & Memorable Fathers Day Gift Ideas for the Dad-To-Be:
1. Frame Your Ultrasound or Belly — Under $10 1 of 5Either frame a photo of your little one's ultrasound or snap a quick shot of your baby belly and frame it. This gift will cost you under $10 and will be something he'll always treasure.
2. Binary Dad Shirt — $16.99 — $18.99 2 of 5If your husband is a geek, he'll totally dig this! The numbers spell out DAD in binary. I gave my husband this shirt a few years ago, it's blue color is now faded but he insists on wearing it. Buy Now at Amazon
3. A Coupon Book for Dad – FREE 3 of 5Create a simple coupon book with coupons for things for dad. Create simple coupons, such as "Take Out the Trash" or "One Night Pass on Baby Feedings" - things that maybe he would typically do that you can give him a break from.
4. Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads – $9.14 4 of 5This handbook for new dads is written like a Boyscout guide! It's adorable witty content will for sure have the new dad laughing, while providing great tips. At only $9.14, this is something that is useful and memorable. Buy Now at Amazon
5. Future Gift Jar – $20 5 of 5There are so many things that I would LOVE to buy my husband, but with a growing family - it's just not in the cards this year. With careful planning and saving, I'll be able to take him on the dream vacation or buy him the new television. Until then, why not start a future gift jar with $20 to start making the dream a reality?
Happy Father’s Day Gift Shopping! Remember, it’s the thought that counts!