Over at Family Style I recently wrote about 7 baby products parents don’t know they need until they can’t live without them. And then it dawned on me that this problem could really be solved from the get-go during your baby shower registration.
We all have baby products that add a little more convenience to our lives. And let’s face it, new moms need all the convenience they can get. So tell us which products pregnant women need to know about!
Here are our 5 favorite baby products that you didn’t register for:
1. The Phil + Teds Lobster (above): Most pregnant women leave the high chair buying until after baby’s born, but save yourself the trouble and ask for this clip-on high chair. While other travel high chairs might do the trick, see why the Lobster is better than the rest.
2. Tiny Bites Food Shears: See why this simple, cheap product will rock your world.
3. Pacifier Clips: For anyone who’s had pacifiers fall and disappear forever (or worse, drop in a public bathroom), you know what I’m talking about. (Isn’t this wooden pacifier clip the cutest?)
4. Stuffed animal storage: While you’re registering for a crib, nursery decor, bedding, etc. — you’ll want something cute and functional to store the hoards of stuffed animals you will soon collect. Trust. (See the best stuffed animal storage solutions, including these 3 Sprouts canvas bags.)
5. The GoCrib: After you read about this inflatable travel crib/play yard/toddler fort, you’ll immediately delete the Pack ‘n Play from your registry. By far the best play pen out there.
Ok, ladies. What do YOU think is the #1 must-have product that pregnant women don’t know about?