6 Creative and Tasty Uses for Yogurtcaitlinhtp
Here are my favorite ways to use yogurt – when I’m not eating it straight, of course.
- Mixed into smoothies – Sub out half of the milk for an equal part of yogurt for a creamier smoothie.
- As a dip – Slice strawberries, bananas, and other sweet fruits and dip them into flavored yogurt. Or dip veggies into tangy plain yogurt. This is a great way to get children to eat more fruit and veggies if they already like yogurt!
- On top of potatoes or tacos – Plain yogurt is an excellent substitute for sour cream.
- In lieu of milk in recipes – Yogurt can be used in place of milk in recipes for muffins and cake. You may need to thin it out with a little water.
- Instead of mayo – Plain yogurt mimics the creaminess of mayonnaise without the extra calories.
- To make homemade dressings – Use plain yogurt instead of cream to create homemade salad dressings like Ranch. Yogurt can also be smothered over meats like chicken or fish prior to baking to lock in some moisture.
Article Posted 3 years Ago