I am pretty sure my 14th month didn’t work for us as far as getting pregnant goes. I am going to test again on Monday, but signs are pointing that it will be negative and we will be moving onto month 15 of trying to convince; the 7th month on fertility treatments.
I am not impressed, so say it lightly. It’s not been as simple as I had hoped and expected and some big decisions are likely going to be discussed and finalized over the next little while.
One thing that is on the “to talk about” list is to re-assess is the treatments with my doctor. I have some questions that I am going to bring to his attention since it doesn’t seem like my treatments are working. If you find yourself in the same boat (and I hope that you’re not), these are some important questions that you might want to consider asking your doctor too.
photo credits: istockphoto
More on Babble:
- 16 Moments of Pregnancy That Will Stay With Me Forever
- Everything You Need For Your New York Yankees Baby Shower
- 13 Tips for Raising Compassionate Children
- 10 Things You Probably Only Do During Your First Pregnancy
- 8 Reasons I Believe My Next Pregnancy Will Be Extra Memorable
- 12 Ways to Stop Yelling at Your Kids