So, this is a weird story. A 32-week pregnant woman was involved in a high-speed chase on April 17, reaching speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour. After the woman was arrested, authorities took her to the hospital for unknown reasons. (I’m going with the fact that she was 32 weeks pregnant and the cops were freaked out. What’s your guess?) In any event, the woman walked out of the hospital and has been missing ever since. Until Monday, that is, when authorities tracked her down and arrested her.
Wow. Driving 100 miles per hour. That’s pretty fast. I bet she gets in a lot of trouble. Unless, of course, she had a really solid reason for driving so fast. Here are the 7 best ones I could come up with.
1. She was in a hurry to get to the store—out of ice cream again.
2. She couldn’t actually see the speedometer through all the tears which apparently started after hearing a Michael Bolton song on her radio.
3. She was trying to get home in time to see Pregnant in Heels.
4. She was testing the new car seat to make sure it could cut the mustard.
5. Her boobs hurt. (No, I don’t what that has to do with speeding, yet I also don’t know what it has to do with over half of the things my wife mentions it in conjunction with.)
6. She had to pee.
7. (Most likely) She was trying to hurry up and get to her due date.
Hey, I’m only trying to help here. What excuse do you think she had?
Can this compare to Charlie Sheen’s “Best” Parenting Moments?