I have been pregnant and given birth to three full-term children and each time, I had a feeling I knew which gender I was carrying. I found out early with my older two children and left the third one waiting until the birth when my husband announced we had a girl.
With each pregnancy, I knew the gender of my child-to-be. Even though I had not really been pregnant before my son, I was correct that he was a boy. The same is true for the two girls — I was right when I predicted their gender.
Basically, I am 3 for three and it’s because I have my own unlikely ways to predict gender. I have no idea if these will work for you, but for me they’ve always seem to hold true.
:: Would this accurately describe what you went through during your pregnancies for which gender you carried? ::
Photo credit: istockphoto
More on Babble
- 12 Things I Think I Forgot About Pregnancy
- 15 Maternity Dresses for Mother’s Day Brunch
- How to Improve Your Child’s Love of Reading
- 10 Things My Kids Say Way Too Often
- 8 More Cats Doing Invisible Things