Happy Halloween, Friends!
Hopefully — pregnant or not — you’ve got your costume all picked out and are looking forward to this evening when trick or treating starts. If you’ve already got kids or live in a neighborhood where they’re all around, chances are you will be involved in some sort of Halloween celebration tonight.
While I was hoping to be pregnant by now and enjoying the night sporting my own accessory, I am slightly glad I can avoid being pregnant during Halloween this year. I’ve been pregnant for 3 Halloween’s in the past and while the costumes can be more fun — there are just some things about the spooky night that complicate things a bit for pregnant women who partake in the trick or treat traditions.
Click through to read 7 reasons Halloween is more complicated for a pregnant mom:
Photo credit: adapted from iStockPhoto
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
More on Babble:
- 12 Things Only a Pregnant Woman Could Get Away With
- 12 Reasons Why Pregnancy Didn’t Let Me Sleep
- 12 Interesting Facts About Baby Kicks While Pregnant
- 10 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Your Wife is in Labor
- 7 Ways He Should Not React to the News That You’re Pregnant