Whether you’ve seen one negative test or have been faced with them month-after-month, when you’re trying to conceive, it’s never a happy sign.
Over the past 14 months of trying to expand our family, I have seen more than my fair share of negative tests. Each month when the signs lead me to believe I could be pregnant, I am met with only one line on the test. After a while it begins to wear on you and if you’re like me, you will begin to wonder if pregnancy will ever happen.
Like I said, even if you’ve only been faced with one month of disappointment, it’s just that — a disappointment.
Here are some ways you can help ease the pain of that single line and help you get over that negative test blues.
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 16 Moments of Pregnancy That Will Stay With Me Forever
- Everything You Need For Your New York Yankees Baby Shower
- 13 Tips for Raising Compassionate Children
- 10 Things You Probably Only Do During Your First Pregnancy
- 8 Reasons I Believe My Next Pregnancy Will Be Extra Memorable
- 12 Ways to Stop Yelling at Your Kids