I am in the last week of my first trimester and although it seems to have gone by quickly, there are some experiences that I’ve had which surprised me. It’s been a long time since I’ve been this pregnant and it’s like I am re-learning and going through it all for the first time all over again.
The first trimester is not easy and while it’s been an amazing time, there are some things, I’ll admit, that are hard to enjoy. From the symptoms to the aches and the pains, the first trimester is certainly an interesting experience. I am trying hard not to fast-forward time during this pregnancy, which could be my last one. I do admit that I am looking forward to some of the easier aspects of the second trimester. Hopefully, the second semester will ease my anxiety!
Here are 9 experiences I’ve had that are pretty unique to the first trimester of pregnancy:
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 18 Baby Names Inspired By Cocktails
- 10 Baby Names Inspired By Barbecue Season
- 9 Ways to Dress Up Your Bump For a Maternity Photo Shoot
- 9 Things That Seem to Make My Morning Sickness Worse
- 8 Things I Did Differently That I Believe Helped Me Get Pregnant
- 10 Things I’m Really Looking Forward To With This Pregnancy