So basically they have something for any pregnancy stage, whether you’re just starting out, are in the throes of baby shower planning or are looking for some last-minute baby items that you didn’t get yet.
(If you’re not familiar with Zulily, the site is completely free and easy to sign up for, and you can find major discounts on some of the most desirable baby, kid and mom products.)
Take a look at some of my favorite “Welcome, Baby Boutique” items:
1. Your baby will look edible in this Baby Aspen Lollipop Loungewear, $17.99 (originally $30)
2. Did you get enough layette gowns? No? This Mad Sky gown and hat is so pretty, you’ll have an excuse to keep her in jammies all day. $15.99 (originally $42)
3. You’ll get 24 of these adorable Kate Aspen favor boxes for $13.99 (originally $30)
4. I love getting something useful as a baby shower favor, like this World’s Greatest Mom cheese grater by Kate Aspen. Get 12 for $18.99 (originally $32).
5. I had this Swaddle Designs receiving blanket and LOVED it. $15.99 (originally $25)
6. Lesson #1: You can never have too many socks. Pick up this cute set of 6 Trumpette socks for $11.99 (originally $26.50)
The sky’s the limit with Babble’s pick of 10 adorable Modern Baby Mobiles!