If you’re searching around for a suitable baby shower theme that isn’t diaper pins and teddy bears, let me just say that a solid rainbow party is always a crowd-pleasing favorite.
I know it’s slowly becoming an over-worked Pinterest-driven party theme, but how much more classic and evergreen can you get than rainbows? It’s RAINBOWS for Pete’s sake. It’s happiness and merriment bursting from vibrant colors — the perfect way to welcome a new baby into this world.
And one of the best parts of a rainbow party is, undoubtedly, the food. Or should I say the desserts. Because if there’s anything better than a rainbow in the sky, its a rainbow in your mouth. And pregnant women are known to like yummy things in their mouths.
If you’re debating on a rainbow-theme baby shower, maybe these 10 rainbow food ideas will sell the idea:
For more Rainbow Baby Shower ideas, check out:
- A Vintage Rainbow Party on Project Nursery
- An Etsy-made Rainbow Party from Shanz Party Decorations
- Rainbow Rain Showers (perfect for a baby SHOWER) on Project Nursery
- A printable Rainbow Baby Shower from Sunshine Parties
- A backward Rainbow Party from Offbeat Mama
- A Rainbow Art Baby Shower from Hostess with the Mostess
Post disclaimer: A big thanks to COOL WHIP Whipped Topping for sponsoring this campaign. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content and are not advertiser produced. Click here to see more of the discussion.
What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms
Read more of Michelle’s writing at Early Mama.