Often, when I thought of a Disney cruise, I thought of somewhere you went with 3 kids and the knowledge that the entire time you’d be surrounded by a billion screaming children, ice cream, tantrums, and diaper bins.
Wrong. Oh, so wrong.
Disney has created the almost effortless appeal to both adults and children. Even adults without kids ::gasp:: sailed. And had an amazing time. Heck – after going with Bella? I’d go without her and just Sam if we had to do a cruise with just us two.
It would totally be more fun to take her though. Seeing her face was beyond worth it.
There were adult-only pool/lounge areas. Dinners were all beautifully done and the food was a work of art. Dancing, drinks, theater, movies. I saw many couples on their honeymoon or just there for the indulgence Disney does so well.
I told Sam when I got home, “I’ve never been on another cruise line, but I’d never try one after Disney. We’d only go with them.” I mean it, they really were that fantastic and well done.
Read on to find out how they made it so adult friendly while keeping the kids happy and safe.
Huge thanks to Disney for sending Bella and I on their cruise line. All opinions are my own.
MORE FROM DIANA:
- 15 Stunning Pregnancy Necklaces from Etsy
- Let’s Talk About Cruising With Disney: My Favorite Memories
- Most Popular Fertility Products for Him, Her, and Every Budget
- 17 Must-Haves for Indulgent Labor and Postpartum Hospital Birth Kits for the Crunchy Mama
- Give Back: 12 of the Most Darling Gender Reveal Gifts