Diaper Bag Check ListCasi Densmore-Koon
I am super-excitedto introduce you to the amazing Founder of Timi & Leslie, a line of FABulous super-stylish diaper bags. I love them so much, I would carry them if I didn’t have Littles. Oh yes, they are that amazing – swoon worthy. Leslie Newton knows everything about diaper bags, and she is sharing her essential diaper bag check list. She suggests posting a list like her tips below to review before leaving the house so you remember to bring everything you need. You know how mommy brain can be right? Well, lucky for you, Leslie has the perfect diaper bag check list! Don’t forget to pack it all up in a Timi & Leslie diaper bag! Stay tuned later this week to win a Timi & Leslie bag too.
- Bottles or sippy cups with your little one’s beverages
- Snacks for your little one if he/she is eating solids
- Protein bars for you (Need to make sure you eat too, especially if you are breast feeding!)
- Your changing pad, diapers, wipes and creams
- A water resistant pouch for dirty or damp clothing
- Baggies for dirty diapers (sometimes there’s nowhere to throw them away!)
- Change of clothing for your little one
- Sweater or jacket and a hat for your little one (depending on the weather)
- A few burp clothes (these come in handy for everything!)
- Hand sanitizer
- Sunscreen (if your little one is old enough for it)
- Some toys and/or a pacifier (got to keep those little ones busy!)
- A little wallet or purse for you (don’t want to carry both a purse and a diaper bag!)
- Your breast feeding cover up (unless you have a breast feeding top)
- A lightweight blanket to drape over your stroller canopy for shade and privacy, or give extra warmth on chillier days
Make sure you get a diaper bag that has good organizational pockets so you can keep everything in its place. Sometimes you’re only out for a bit and don’t need to pack all of the above, so you can modify it as need be! Good luck, Mamas! I hope this helps.
Leslie Newton, founder of Timi & Leslie diaper bags, created her company in 1999 when she realized there was a huge void in the marketplace for stylish, functional diaper bags.
Besides creating fashionable diaper bags, Leslie loves doing crafts with her 3 year old daughter, and going on lots of family outings. Leslie loves anything vintage or mid-century modern – clothes, furniture, jewelry, fabric – all which have a big influence on the timi & leslie aesthetic.