Ever wonder to yourself what the most environmentally friendly baby products are on the market? What about breast pumps? Or feeding accessories? I know when I started my quest for a pump this pregnancy it was something that certainly mattered to me!
I never knew about the Hygeia Breast pump until I joined twitter and met some great women that not only used the pump, but a couple that actually worked along side of the company, and if these ladies found the company ethical enough to work with, I knew they were the real deal!
With today being Earth Day, I think it is time for us all to look at ways we can be more environmentally friendly with our pregnancies as well as the products we choose to use with our new bundles of joy once they do finally get here.
Breast pumps, cloth diapers, different kinds of wipes, bottles, and companies that also offer recycling programs for products no longer used like Hygeia does!
Different uses for the pump, which is hospital grade by the way include:
- Exclusive pumping for working mothers, or mothers unable to nurse
- Frequent pumping
- Maintaining a breast milk supply while unable to nurse
- More portable and convenient than most other hospital grade double electric pumps
- Offers single, or double pumping capability
- Features the unique Hygeia CARE Button for Customized, Audio, Recording, Experience so you can record your baby or other sound to enhance your breastpumping experience
- Green Breastpump, Can be shared by multiple mothers when each has her own personal accessory set
The list goes on and on, because really, at least in my opinion… it is the best pump out there on the market today. And if/when you are done with it, the pump itself can be recycled!
An actual green breast pump… there is nothing more fitting for Earth Day!
So here is how you can enter today! Each option below is good for one entry!
1) Go to Facebook and become a fan of Hygeia
2) Go to Facebook and leave a comment on the Being Pregnant Facebook page about ways to be green as a pregnant woman/mother.
3) Leave a comment about why you would love to win this pump!
The lucky winner of this amazing Hygeia Breast pump will be announced next Friday April 29th, 2011!
Entries close Thursday April 28th, 2011 at midnight!