Submit your best decorated bump photo by
Monday, July 11th at 4 pm EST FRIDAY JULY 15th (we’ve extended the entry period due to readers’ requests) and we’ll feature it in Babble’s Best Baby Bump Slideshow! Two lucky winners — one chosen by the editors and another chosen by the readers — will each receive a prize pack from Giggle that includes:
• Better Basics Bottle Holder
• Mini-Changing Pad System
• Pacifier Pocket
• The Giggle Guide to Baby Gear by Ali Wing
– and everyone will receive the endless ”oohs” and “ahhs” of the Babble staff.
Find out more details and how to enter after the jump!
How to enter:
Entry is quick, easy, and totally FREE. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Like Being Pregnant on Facebook
2. Upload your picture — along with your name — to the wall of our Being Pregnant Fan page, then click the Share button.
TO UPLOAD A PHOTO ON OUR FACEBOOK WALL:
The winner chosen by Babble’s editorial team will be announced here on Being Pregnant on
Wednesday, July 13th Monday, July 18th (we need more time to vote now that the entry period is longer!). We’ll choose the winner based on:
- Appearance: the overall creativity of the photo (40%)
- Photo/composition quality: how clear and visually appealing the photo is (20%)
- Humor: how much the photo makes us laugh (20%)
- “It factor”: that Je ne sais quoi that makes it an amazing photo (20%)
Voting for the Readers’ Choice winner will begin
at 11am on Tuesday, July 12th, and end at 1 pm on Tuesday, July 19th on Wednesday July 13th and run until Friday, July 22nd 1 pm. (Keep in mind the later you wait to submit your photo, the less time you’ll have to get votes.) Here’s how to vote:
- On Wednesday, July 13th, we will launch a photo album on our Babble Facebook page of all the entries. You, your friends, and anyone else who “likes” Babble on Facebook can choose which of the photos wins!
- To vote for your favorites, just click the “like” button at the bottom of each picture you love. The photo that receives the most “likes” will win the Giggle prize pack!
If you have any questions, please email Andrea at email@example.com. Good luck!
Contest available to U.S. residents only
Check out the prizes here: