EVOZ: The Best Modern Baby Monitor (WIN ONE!)Michelle Horton
The new EVOZ baby monitor actually syncs up with your smart phone, providing peace of mind as well as valuable sleep tools to keep busy parents tuned in. I’ll just go out and say that THIS was the baby monitor I was looking for when my son was an infant, and lucky for you it’s now available.
And you can win one!
See how the EVOZ monitor works, and enter to win:
You might recognize the name EVOZ from their iPhone app, which let’s you listen to your baby from anywhere in the world. The only problem is that you need an iPhone as well as an another iProduct (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, etc.) to put in the baby’s room.
Now EVOZ is set to release their brand new monitor, which:
- Syncs up to your smartphone, so there’s unlimited range.
- Can be controlled from your smartphone
- Will call, text or email when the baby’s up, especially cool if you can’t listen in at the moment (in a meeting, at the movies, busy working).
- Collects data on your baby’s sleep and crying, which is helpful when trying to set a routine schedule (or just for moms who are working a lot and want to know!).
You can check out all of the plans on EVOZ ($120 – $180) and learn more about the monitor.
Do you want a free monitor to try out for yourself?
1. Leave a comment on EVOZ’s Never Enough Time Facebook page, telling them why you’d love to win! (Tell them that Babble sent you!)
2, For an extra entry, “share” the Facebook contest from your Facebook account and/or tweet this post.
The contest will continue until next Tuesday, October 18. A winner will be announced on the “Never Enough Time” Facebook page.