Have you heard of PAIGELAUREN baby? This is one of my all-time favorite clothing lines for babies and kids! PAIGELAUREN baby clothes are ultra-chic, and super soft.
I swear you’ll want to put your baby in these clothes every single day, and as of this week, you can now buy the new Spring/Summer collection online! What’s even better… PAIGELAUREN baby is giving us an exclusive 10% OFF discount code!!!
Continue Reading for more info on PAIGELAUREN baby and to get the exclusive 10% off discount code…
Designer Paige Lauren found inspiration for her new Spring/Summer line from snapshots of her own childhood growing up in California. I have to say that I’m head over heals with the color pallet of this new collection. Made from some of the softest fabrics I have ever felt, you’ll find: rompers, onesies, hoodies, kimonos, caps, blankets, cardigans, tees, polos, dresses, shorts and pants. And they come in chic colors like: aqua, watermelon, cobalt, lemonade, and coconut!
PAIGELAUREN baby at a Glance:
- Made of ultra-soft micro modal and supima jersey
- Fresh, tantalizing colors make up the Spring/Summer 2011 collection
- Perfect for moms looking to dress their babies in classic, unadorned baby clothes
- Won a coveted iParenting Media Award in 2009
- Line was created by a “twentysomething” entrepreneur with a knack for designing clothes and accessories
Click HERE to visit PAIGELAUREN baby, and to receive 10% off your purchase, just enter: babble10OFF at checkout (discount ends this coming Sunday at midnight).
Like what you see? Show Paige Lauren some love and “like” her on Facebook.