Then again, is that such a bad thing? There’s a myth that horizontal stripes will always make you look wider, but the right striped shirt or dress can add a touch of chicness to your outfit. It’s an easy way to spruce up a boring wardrobe — especially for those who shy away from bright colors and busy patterns, as I do.
When I was pregnant, I found that some of my favorite maternity clothes were also striped — surprise, surprise.
Here are some of my favorite striped maternity clothes, for those who have an obsession like me:
1. ASOS Maternity Wide Stripe Body-Conscious Dress, $53.76
2. ASOS Maternity Cut-Out Stripe Maxi Dress, $62.76
3. ASOS Maternity Longline Breton Stripe Boatneck Top, $35.86
4. Boden Maternity Everyday Tee, $38
5. Maternity Slub-Knit V-Neck Tees from Old Navy, $14.94
6. Maternity Striped Jersey Dress from Old Navy, $29.94