For the Man that Has Everything...caitlinhtp
First of all, you must watch this absolutely hysterical video for Dollar Shave Club. It reeks of Old Spice charm (pun intended), but it’s still pretty amusing.
And then sit tight while I enumerate the many reasons why this would be an excellent gift for the man in your life. Just a heads up: Father’s Day is on June 17. And if you do want to buy your man a membership to Dollar Shave Club, sign him up now – it’s so popular that there is a one-month waiting list!
Click through to watch the video!
What makes Dollar Shave Club so awesome (besides that epic video)?
- If your husband is anything like my husband, he always forgets to buy new razors and ends up slicing open his face with a dull blade… over and over again for weeks… until he eventually remembers to buy $20 blades at the pharmacy.
- For a $1 a month, you get five two-blade razors shipped directly to your house at the beginning of each month. You can upgrade to four four-blade razors for $6 a month or three six-blade razors for $9 a month. Prices include a free handle and shipping costs.
- You can stop, upgrade, or downgrade your order any time. No commitment.
- It’s a gift that keeps giving. Buy your guy a year’s membership, and he’ll never experience the pain of dull blades for 52 long weeks!
- You can steal a blade or two for your legs, if you wish.
I am definitely getting my husband this for his birthday in May – and I know my dad has already signed up himself. It’s a genius concept and rather cheap. What more does a guy need?