Maternity Sale Alert: Stock Up On Nursing Apparel!Michelle Horton
I distinctly remember coming home from the hospital in early February and staring blankly at my closet. All of my typical winter fashions — sweaters, crew-neck tees, even sweatshirts — were largely unwearable now that I needed easy (and frequent) nursing access. I was finally done with the “maternity clothes” issue (no more growing belly!), yet my wardrobe restrictions were just beginning.
And I was completely unprepared.
Lucky for you, there’s a sale going on right now:
While I’m all for buying well-fitting maternity bras from a local maternity shop (with personalized service and expert knowledge), this Motherhood Maternity sale is just too good to pass up.
Buy 3, get one free.
And I’m not just talking about buying nursing bras (although this is a good opportunity to buy some comfy sleep bras), but cute nursing sleepwear and must-have accessories. I’d recommend checking out:
- Bebe Au Lait Nursing Covers ($35)
- Disposable nursing pads to have on hand ($10)
- Boppy Nursing Pillow ($39.99)
- Lansinoh Soothies Glycerin Gel Pads ($11.98)
- Bump In The Night Nursing Chemise ($29.98)
- Spaghetti Strap V-neck Lace Trim Nursing Nightgown ($24.99)
- Sleeveless Pull Down Nursing Tank ($21.98)
- Seemless Clip Down Nursing Bra ($22.98)
Shop the entire sale online or in-store at Motherhood Maternity — only until this Sunday.
Read more of Michelle’s writing at Early Mama.