Mission Impossible—You Just Can't Do That AnymoreHolly Whitney
With just about 5 weeks left in my pregnancy I’ve discovered that there are certain things I just can’t do anymore. Things I took for granted throughout my first and second trimester. Tasks that I would inevitably be thwarted by but scoffed at the idea of not being able to actually achieve them.
That day has come.
And while I try my hardest to make it happen there are just some things I cannot do anymore.
They have become my mission impossible.
1. Shave my bikini line and actually be able to see what I am doing. That just seems dangerous.
2. Sleep an entire night without having to get up at least twice to pee. Usually around 2 and again at 4 in the morning.
3. Paint my toes with ease. It’s like I’m a contortionist in a circus act. And it isn’t pretty.
4. Pee in a cup with confidence that I won’t miss. I know at my next prenatal appointment I will probably pee on my hand.
5. Know that by turning sideways I will have more clearance than walking straight through something. I’m now about the same width regardless of which way I’m standing.
What has become mission impossible for you?
Check out more of my tales here.