Let me introduce you to the navigator buggy. The navigator buggy ($499.99) is one of the latest and greatest strollers on the market from phil + teds. It’s the “go everywhere inline.” It’s a fully loaded stroller with everything that the perfect stroller must-have. Offering a sleep ideal one hand recline DK, oh-so-pretty colors (Big fan of the sky option!), and many options for liners, you can finally customize your own stroller. And let’s talk about the luxurious, matte, and soft finished fabric. Hello, pretty. Well, let me let you take a peek at the navigator stroller yourself.
After the jump, take a browse through the many reasons I love this stroller.
Giveaway Alert: Head over to cupcakeMAG Littles to enter to win this ah-mazing stroller plus a chance to win another very awesome phil + teds stroller. Yep, two chances for you!
If you can’t wait to win it, I understand. That’s why it’s okay to just go ahead and buy it now.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Huge Week of Giveaways, $4600 Worth!
- 5th and Final Time Stopping Labor
- 10 Tips, Tricks and Timesavers for the Busy Working Mom
- Am I In Labor?
- 10 Noteworthy Nurseries
- Introducing Me, Before Kids: 10 Ways Having Littles Has Changed Me
- I Got My Breech Baby With A Bag of Frozen Peas
- 15 Nurseries Worth Swoonin’ Over