Pin time! Yep, it’s that time! All week long I’ve been looking for those spotlight pins and once again, I’ve found them. Last week, over 600 readers pinned the 10 Must-Pin Things for Baby! And this week, I am hoping you all love what I’ve found on my favorite site. After all, who doesn’t love Pinterest?
So what’s up this week? It’s all about the classic little piece of clothing we call the onesie. Oh yes, the one thing you can never have enough of when you have a baby. From newborn to infant, onesies is one thing that will fill up your drawers. I was shocked to see so many cute ideas when I was browsing Pinterest. I went hunting for a fun way to dye onesies and came across never-ending pins of DIY onesies. How fun right?
After the jump, re-vamp a onesie before the little one arrives with these adorable DIY tips and tricks!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Currently Seeking: 8 Must-Have Baby Products
- Just When I Thought It Was Smooth Sailing
- 15 Nurseries Worth Swoonin’ Over
- Why You Should Never Take Your Pregnancy For Granted
- 20 Seriously Cute Newborn Photos to Inspire Your Newborn Session
- Show Off Your Bump
- It’s All About The Bump: 8 Photos From My 28 Week Maternity Shoot