Each week, more and more beautiful nurseries fill up my Pinterest feed. And oh my gosh. This week, I was drooling over quite a few. It was hard for me to focus on ten of the best. But, I did it! From twin nurseries, to gender neutral and ones for the girls and boys – I think I covered all of your basis. Vintage, glam, simple and sleek; something for everyone.
All of the nurseries have great design elements, simple tips, and many are even done on a budget! I am sure you will be pinning away in no time. I know I did!
After the jump, browse 10 noteworthy nurseries you need to pin NOW!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 33 Week Ramblings
- Introducing Me, Before Kids: 10 Ways Having Littles Has Changed Me
- I Got My Breech Baby With A Bag of Frozen Peas
- 15 Nurseries Worth Swoonin’ Over
- Why You Should Never Take Your Pregnancy For Granted
- 20 Seriously Cute Newborn Photos to Inspire Your Newborn Session
- Show Off Your Bump
MORE ON BABBLE:
The most bizarre and inappropriate baby gear EVER
24 genius ways to reuse baby wipes containers
12 DIY projects to make for your baby
25 powerful photos of women giving birth
8 “must-have” baby products you don’t really need