One of my favorite things about the online community and Pinterest is the inspiration and the never-ending DIY projects so many share. Not only does it give you plenty of things to add to your “Pinterest list of things to do” but, it even helps you be a little more creative and come up with your very own do-it-yourself projects. If only I had time to do everything I pinned onto my DIY board. Talk about amazing! And well honestly, I think I can only say I have done a handful but this week, I’ve had quite a few more to the list when it comes to my Littles.
After the jump, browse 11 super-fun DIY projects for your newest Little!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 30 Weeks Pregnant and Passing Out? It’s Not My Favorite
- Why You Should Never Take Your Pregnancy For Granted
- 20 Seriously Cute Newborn Photos to Inspire Your Newborn Session
- 10 Must-Have Newborn Props for Your First Photos
- 12 Things I am Swoonin’ Over For My Nursery
- It’s All About The Bump: 8 Photos From My 28 Week Maternity Shoot