Pregnancy Journal Writing Prompts, Part 1Nichole
Last week, I showed you ten great journals for documenting your pregnancy.
So, let’s say that you picked one up, you have one already, or you’d prefer to type into a document or blog. If you’re interested in writing about your pregnancy, it doesn’t really matter where you write your thoughts, so long as you write them somewhere.
The blank page can be pretty intimidating, so I’ve compiled some great pregnancy journal writing prompts to get you started.
You might tackle one a day or find that you’re on a roll and take on a few.
You may find that a prompt just gets you started and your writing takes you in another direction entirely.
All that matters is that you’re writing.
I have so many prompt ideas that I’ve decided to spread them out over a few posts to help you to get writing and keep writing.
This week, let’s write about the early days of your pregnancy…
- How did you find out you were pregnant?
- How far along were you?
- Was your partner there with you to read the results or did you break the happy news later?
- What’s your due date?
- For how long had you been trying to have a baby?
- What was your initial reaction to the news? What thoughts went through your mind?
- How far along were you when you announced the news?
- Who did you tell first?
- How did your loved ones respond?
- What impact has your pregnancy had on your life? Has it changed any future plans?
- What were your earliest pregnancy symptoms?
Okay, that’s probably enough for now. Come back for more prompts next week!
I’d love to hear from you in the comments!
I’m curious about where you’ll be writing and I’m eager to hear about your progress!