I can’t say that this pregnancy has been flying by, but as I creep closer and closer to the end of the first trimester, I am realizing just how important it is to take in every moment. I can’t say for sure, but there is a big chance this will be my last pregnancy and I really want to make sure I soak it all in — the good and the bad.
I didn’t usually experience a whole lot of symptoms in the first month of pregnancy. The month was always nearly over by the time the pregnancy test told me the good news, but those first 6 weeks still present the occasional symptom and evidence that changes are happening. I have been through this a few times before so I thought I knew exactly what to expect, but I was still on my toes and caught off guard a few times.
Photo credit: photostock
More on Babble
- 12 Things I Think I Forgot About Pregnancy
- 8 Ways to Hide Your Pregnancy Like They Do on TV
- How to Improve Your Child’s Love of Reading
- 10 Things My Kids Say Way Too Often
- 12 Ways This Pregnancy Has Already Been Different