You may recall reading all about the ever-so-fabulous Orbit Baby Travel System ($940) in my 8 Must-Have Baby Products. Well, I don’t lie. Genius. Amazing. Obsessed. Addicted. This is a world-class stroller. Think Mercedes Benz of strollers.
First things first, I know, the very first thing any mom is thinking is about the price tag. It’s a little steep. But, after having 4 Littles, there is one thing I’ve learned, the stroller and car seat is something you invest in. Number one for safety but number two because of convenience. When you’re a mom, you always need another hand. A good stroller and car seat combo is just, well, a must. Which is why the Orbit Baby G2 Travel System is worth every penny.
After the jump, browse through the many reasons why it’s the must-have travel system!
Giveaway Alert: As part of my it’s the end of my pregnancy giveaway, you can head over to cupcakeMAG Littles right now and enter to win this absolutely amazing travel system. Don’t worry, you can thank me later!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Tips, Tricks and Timesavers for the Busy Working Mom
- 5th And Last Time Stopping Labor = Another Weekend in the Hospital
- Am I In Labor?
- 10 Noteworthy Nurseries
- Introducing Me, Before Kids: 10 Ways Having Littles Has Changed Me
- I Got My Breech Baby With A Bag of Frozen Peas
- 15 Nurseries Worth Swoonin’ Over