This defines Petites Frites: a serious love of mind. With Ali Larter already hiking Ruyon Cayon with her baby swaddled in one of their blankets, it’s sure to be a hit. And it’s local – a completely organic line out of LA. Totally made in the US!
So what exactly is Petites Frites? It’s an ultra chic baby accessories company with a bohemian twist, locally produced with love right here in the USA. The opposite of fussy, trendy or too cutesy-cutesy, their colorful versions of everyday staples like the bib and burp cloth represent timeless style and enduring quality.
Giveaway: Petite Frites Bundle of Goodies, Value $134.
How to win: Tell us why you need it! This comment is mandatory. You also must be an email subscriber to cupcakeMAG. And yes, we check! The more you comment, the better chance you have to win! Become an email subscriber here. Make sure you verify it too!
For extra entries you can do the following below and leave a separate comment for each letting us know. The more you comment the better chance you have to win!
1. Follow cupcakeMAG on Twitter.
2. Follow Being Pregnant on Twitter.
3. Make sure you “Like” cupcakeMAG on Facebook and say hi!
4. Make sure you “Like” Being Pregnant on Facebook.
5. Tweet about this giveaway & include @cupcakeMAG – you must tweet, not just follow.
6. Tweet about this giveaway & include @BabblePregnancy – you must tweet, not just follow.
7. Pin on of the images above with a link to this post to a Pinterest board and show us.
We will select a lucky winner via random.org on April 17th after 11pm, EST. Please make sure you enter the mandatory comment first before doing the extra entries.
See all of Casi’s Being Pregnant posts here.