One of the most biggest decisions for me this pregnancy was to try nursing again. After a rough time with my daughter for 15 months, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to. However, once I started to reach out to others and read more on how to make things smoother this time, I realized one of my biggest downfalls was not being prepared. At all. I set myself up for near failure from the start with nothing but reading a book on nursing.
So this time around I’m committed to quality and comfort when it comes to breastfeeding. Nursing bras were a must, and when Bravado offered to sent me their new Bravado Essential Embrace nursing bra to try, I was thrilled. I loved the Bravado I had with Bella, it was by far the best and more comfortable nursing bra I’d owned.
It has gorgeous stitching and colors – white, black, and nude. It’s also very lightweight and flexible, lots of stretch and give for when your milk comes in after the baby is born to make it fit. I love the wide bands that really give extra support around your chest.
Easy to open clasps; one handed to snap in and out while holding a screaming child or fumbling around in the dark. The Bravado Essential Embrace Nursing Bra makes fast nursing a breeze.
One of the coolest parts was the conversion clip that comes with it. Meaning when you’re done nursing, it changes to a regular bra that can be worn anytime in a few simple steps. I always wanted to wear my nursing bras after Bella was done breastfeeding, but felt strange having a clasp there. Problem solved with the conversion kit.
Now for the giveaway! One of Babble’s readers will win a Bravado Essential Nursing Bra in their choice of color and size, valued at $49.
1. To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling us your favorite color of the Bravado Essential Embrace.
2. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
3. This Giveaway entry period starts on Monday, July 15th at 12:00:01 AM EST and ends on Wednesday, July 24th at 11:59:59 PM EST.
4. We will choose a potential winner in a random drawing on or about Friday, July 26th and send notice to that person via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 10 days of us sending you notice, 3 emails, or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
5. We will announce the winner here on or about Saturday August 3 at 12:00 PM EST.
6. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Giveaways here.
Photo credit: my own
Diana blogs on raising a toddler daughter, the loss of her twin boys, and a baby boy on the way on the aptly named Hormonal Imbalances. Smaller glimpses into her day are on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
MORE FROM DIANA: