It’s hard to believe that Memorial Weekend is already upon us and summer is right around the corner! Weekend getaways to the pool, the beach or the lake — it’s the time of the year when most of us can’t help but flock to the water. Even with baby in tow, you can still have an enjoyable day in the sun. But it might require more than an iPod and a trendy tote. This roundup I’ve got will help ensure you’re prepped for a fun, successful trip to the beach.
Just check out these 15 beach-day essentials, and you’ll be good to go!
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Spring Baby Style Trends
- 12 Cool Ways to Show Off Instagrams of Baby
- 25 Inspiring Baby Photos
- Grayson is 7-Months-Old: 14 Of My Favorite Photos This Month
- Mother’s Day Style: Coordinating Outfits for Mom and Baby
- 15 Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts
- 10 Inspiring Ideas for Organizing the Nursery
- 12 Must-Have Eco-Friendly Finds for Baby
- 10 Mom Bloggers Style to Stalk Now