If regular dustings are the closest you get to actually using your family’s printer, you could be missing a world of creative fun. Even lower-end printers are capable of performing feats that go miles beyond simply printing documents – provided you have some basic skills and supplies in your corner.
So, whether you’re interested in complex craft projects or you simply want to help the kids print a better book report, we’re here to help. Gather up your best paper stock and download those photos from your digital camera – it’s time to print like a pro.
- For starters, learn how to choose the right printer for the job.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the cost of ink, paper and other supplies? Check out our tips on how to print without breaking the bank.
- Get even more from your print budget with our tips for smart document printing.
- Whether you’re working on baby’s first photo album or compiling pictures for a scrapbook, learn how to preserve your photos and other precious memories.
- Discover the world of printable labels and decals and create a message that really sticks.
- Turn off the video games and break out the craft paper: There’s a family game night waiting to roll out of your printer.
- Print greeting cards and gifts (yes, gifts!) for holidays, birthdays and just because.
- Sharpen your origami skills with tips for printing paper crafts and toys.
- Whether you’re more Betty Crocker or Alton Brown, learn how to preserve your favorite recipes for the next generation.
- Running a household takes serious organizational chops: Keep yours sharp with a printable calendar or planner.
- Who says you can only print on paper? Push your printer’s creative limits with ideas for fabric prints and iron-on transfers.