I think one of the hardest situations for a couple to make it through is infidelity. I’m thankful that it’s not been an issue in my marriage, but I do know it’s been a contributing factor in many breakups of couples who seemed to “have it all.” I aslo think that cheating is not only one of the hardest things to get past in your current relationship, but it can have quite the negative effect on your next relationship as well.
For me, trust and honesty are two very important factors when it comes to a successful and happy partnership. When one partner cheats on the other — for whatever reason — it breaks that trust to a point where I am not sure how couples stay together, but some are able to make it through and be okay on the other side.
It has to be an awful feeling to wonder if your partner may be cheating. There are some who exhibit classic signs that something may be going on and others who seem to hide it better. The classic signs that your partner may be cheating doesn’t necessarily mean they are, but it may be something to keep an eye on if you’re worried.
Click through to read the 10 signs your partner may be cheating:
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble:
- 14 Common Myths About Marriage
- 15 Tips For Getting Back In the Mood After Having a Baby
- 14 Reasons You Didn’t Get That Second Date
- 14 Common and Ridiculous Wedding Superstitions
- 14 Love Lessons We Learn from Watching “The Bachelorette”
- 10 Strange Things That’ll Make Your Partner More Attractive